Tropical, free floating plant. Velvety ribbed leaves form delicate, pale green rosettes. Resembles a cabbage plant. The leaves grows 8 - 10 in. long and 4 in. wide and produce plantlets that stretch out from the mother plant on slender stems. These can be separated and the older plants can be thinned out. If yellowing occurs the plants can be separated from the pond and fertilized. Must be in 65+ Degree Water.
Excellent in shady ponds.
- Zone: Hardy to Zone 8
- Flowers: Foliage
- Spacing: No Minimum
- Depth: Floating
- Growth: Fast
- Fertilizer: Absorbed from water
- Height: 2" to 6"
- Provide natural cover for fish.
- Act as bio-filter, keeping water clean
- Extremely useful for algae control
- Keep the nitrogen cycle going by neutralizing nitrates in the pond, making pond environment healthy for fish
*CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO: AL, CA, FL, MS, LA, SC, TX, WI
**Ships via 1-3 Days Delivery method.
***Plant Orders are shipped from MONDAY to WEDNESDAY of each week. Orders placed on Wednesday to Sunday will be shipped the following week.