The BioTec ScreenMatic - 2 now has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life. The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
- Intelligent cleaning sensors
- Sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen. An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures. Manual belt run is now possible via a push button.
- Optimized water distributors
- Ensures an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging.
- Sludge basket
- Completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket. New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber.
- Rubberized separator lip
- Separates non-uniform debris.
- Includes a cleaning brush for the belt filter
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on lids
- Replacement foam sets available
File Size: 6.97 mb