• Pond De-icers allow oxygen to diffuse into pond water otherwise sealed off by ice, while toxic carbon dioxide and methane from decomposing organics diffuse out
• Atlantic's Pond De-Icer saves energy by cycling on and off, maintaining an internal temperature of 200° under even the worst of conditions
• Constructed of high strength and high temperature PPS polymer for incredible durability under the most adverse conditions
• Internal thermostat turns heater on just above freezing and off as water warms for fully automatic operation
• Indicator light shines blue to show the De-Icer is in standby mode when plugged in with water temperature above freezing
• Indicator light shines green to show water temperature is below freezing and De-Icer is in operation
• Efficient heating element only draws 300 watts when needed to keep operating costs low
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 300
- Cord Length: 20'
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 8"W x 4"H
Unlike typical de-icers that only indicate the heating cycle, Atlantic's De-Icer shines blue to show the unit is plugged in and operational even when the water temperatures are above freezing. As the temperature drops the light changes to green, cycling on and off to indicate active heating. This not only saves money by only using electricity when heating, it also veriﬁes the unit is ready for operation before icing even occurs.