World-renowned for their quality, dependability, and performance, Aquascape PN series pumps are ideal for use in skimmer filters and Pondless Waterfall applications.
Constructed of stainless steel and composite resin for strength and corrosion resistance; with a semi-vortex impeller design enabling the pump to handle solids effectively. Resulting in less maintenance and trouble-free performance.
Engineered for Years of Use
Engineers have designed the Aquascape PN series pump to be hydraulically ‘dialed’ into the lower total dynamic head ranges typically found on water feature applications, helping increase the lifespan of the pump by reducing vibration and premature component wear.
The energy-efficient, continuous-duty, direct-drive motor operates at lower temperatures, extending the life of the pump significantly. Each PN Solids-Handling Pond Pump also contains a built-in thermal overload, protecting it from damage if ever run in low-water conditions.
1. Threaded Output: 2" (8PN) or 3" (12PN) threaded output maximizes performance and flow rates
2. High Volume Flow: Cannel impeller and specially designed volute allows for efficient, high volume water flow
3. Unmatched Dependability: Double mechanical silicone carbide seals and oil lifter provide unmatched dependability
4. Quiet Operation: Permanently lubricated, 60,000 hour life bearings provide reliable and quiet pump operation
5. High Efficiency: High efficiency, continuous duty motor operates at lower temperatures which extends pump life
6. Overload Protection: Built in thermal overload protection prevents pump from overheating
7. Reinforced Power Cord: Reinforced power cord with anti-wicking, water tight design improves durability and prevents issues with electrical shorting
8. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel housing combined with composite resin parts for strength and durability