This is the next generation of filters and one of the best tools for Koi ponds. The Ultima II is specifically engineered to meet the environmental demands of koi ponds.The lightweight media is designed for very high flow rates. There is a patent pending on this tubular media which has low head loss and a very high biofilm surface. The "Y" shape on the inside and wings on the outside affords a protective surface under back washing and our patent pending backwash system will keep the media from clogging. The same properties have been added to this media in three different sizes with random lengths and diameters to avoid stacking. One cubic foot of Ultima II biological filter media is equal to 750 square feet of surface area. Cleaning the filter is done by internal jets.
- Very High Flow Rate.
- No Channeling.
- Only Minutes To Backwash
- Great For Heavy Fish Loads
- Media Will NOT Clump Together
- Compact Filter Can Be Buried
- Works With Low-Amp, High Flow Pumps
- Does Not Include 3" Unions
- Dimension: approx. 30.5" d x 39.75" h
Ultima II Filter 30,000 with 3" Side Mount Valve
- Dimension: 30-1/2” Diameter x 39-3/4” Tall
- Max Flow 15,000 GPH
Ultima II Filter 60,000 with 3" Side Mount Valve
- Dimension: 44-1/2” Diameter x 54” Tall
- Max Flow 20,400 GPH