- 8 oz. Treats 2,400 Gallons
- 16 oz. Treats 4,800 Gallons
- 32 oz. Treats 9,600 Gallons
- 64 oz. Treats 19,200 Gallons
- 1 Gal. Treats 38,400 Gallons
- 2.5 Gal. Treats 96,000 Gallons
Instructions: To ensure accurate dosing, determine pond volume before use. Do not overdose. Add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for each 50 gallons or 0.25 cup for each 600 gallons of pond or fountain water. Thoroughly mix into pond water by adding near the pump outflow, waterfall, or aeration device. It can be mixed in a bucket and dispersed evenly around the pond. Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is controlled. Once algae growth is under control, add one dose per week. Weekly doses will control algae growth and reduce pond maintenance.
CAUTION: DO NOT use with freshwater crustaceans including shrimp, crabs, and lobsters.