The "Silver Bullet" for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance. Matala Stainless Steel High Output UV Clarifier.
- High Quality lamps and quartz sleeves maintains output of 254nm.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Includes 17' power cord with in line transformer
- 2" inlet / outlet male threads on SS-L40W, SS-L75W and SS-L150W pond units.
- 3" inlet / outlet male threads on SS-L300W. 3" pipe size allows for the highest flow rate possible
*75 Watt, 150 Watt & 300 Watt units are 'SPECIAL ORDER' items, and it may take longer than usual processing time.
The 40 Watt and 75 Watt units use a single lamp, 150 Watt unit uses 2x75 Watt lamps, 300 watt unit uses 4x75 Watt lamps.
These flow rates are suggested for clarification of green water blooms only. Slower flow rates will increase the kill rate of water borne bacteria. Try to max out the recommended flow rate of the unit to get the best results for clarification.
*Not intended for salt water application.*
|Model||Max Pond Size
|Inlet & Outlet (In.)||Max Flow