The Aquascape Signature Series 2500 BioFalls® Filter is ideal for filtering ponds up to 2,500 gallons, providing efficient biological and mechanical filtration.
- Its durable, rotationally-molded, rounded polyethylene shape maximizes structural strength while making it easier to camouflage into your landscape.
- Able to handle flow rates up to 5,000 gallons per hour, the filter can be installed in a wide variety of applications.
- The Aquascape Signature Series 2500 BioFalls® Filter includes our patented non-cross-threading screws and reversible 21.5” waterfall spillway lip, providing the option of installing a natural stone spillway.
- The included rock and plant tray can hold rocks, plants, and gravel, helping to naturalize the BioFalls into the surrounding area.
- All Signature Series BioFalls Filters include a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring year after year of trouble-free use.
- Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
|Model Name||Signature Series 1000
|Filters Pond up to||2,500 gal / 9,500 L
|Pump Flow Rate||up to
5,000 GPH / 18,900 LPH
|Spillway Width||21.5 inches
|Bulkhead Port||Dual 2 inch
|Fittings Included||Two 2" PVC slip
|Filter Mats||2 Included|
|BioBalls||Optional (Holds 200)|
|Filter Media Nets||2 Included|
|Dimensions||24 x 29.5 x 20 inches
The Filter is easy to install and comes complete with fish safe silicone, hardware, dual 2” bulkheads, necessary fittings, media nets and two poly-flo ESA biological filter mats that provide 50% more surface area than traditional filter mats.