PROLINE HIGH-FLOW SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMPS
PROLINE HIGH-FLOW SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMPS are our latest line of Water Pumps by Danner Manufacturing. They each feature a vortex impeller for increased torque flow which eliminates clogging and binding made of F.R.P (fiberglass reinforced plastic) for minimal abrasive wear. The HFS pumps also feature a rugged, durable stainless steel motor which is corrosion resistant for all kinds of weather elements.
The HFS Pumps have built-in thermal protection which is a self-resetting automatic protection against overload and overheat conditions. They also feature high-quality double silicone carbide mechanical seals (impeller side) for increased performance and additional abrasive resistance.
Great for Ponds, Fountains, Fish-Farming, Landscapes, Irrigation, Water Gardening, Aquaculture (Water Circulation), Agricultural, Streams, Cascades, Waterfalls, Water Transfer, Recirculation and Water Drainage.
- Completely submersible
- Solids handling capability
- Durable, stainless steel corrosion resistant motor
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- High quality mechanical seals
- 20’ grounded power cord
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- 24 hour continuous duty operation
- Volts: 120 / 60Hz
- Includes: 1 1/2” and 2” Barbed Fitting: 1/6 HP, 1/5 HP & 1/4 HP or 2” Barbed Fitting: 1/3 HP, 1/2 HP & 1 HP
Large Solid Handling Capability
Non-clog vortex impeller and volute designed for water containing decomposed plant matter and debris.
- 3/4” Solid Handling Capabilities: 1/6 HP, 1/5 HP
- 1 1/8” Solid Handling Capabilities: 1/4 HP
- 1 3/8” Solid Handling Capabilities: 1/3 HP, 1/2 HP & 1 HP