The Rhino II Heavy Duty Bottom Drain with Air Diffuser is the most durable production bottom drain made in the US.
The Rhino II brings commercial quality to your pond at an economical price. All Rhino drains are made from Schedule 80 PVC and designed by computer generated machine fabrication and are thermal welded by hand to assure top quality dependable welds. All Rhino drains can be installed with extreme confidence in any application by beginners and experts alike. A bottom drain can be said to be one of the most important parts of a pond installation, in that it’s integrity is paramount to the success of the entire project. Compare the engineering of Rhino bottom drains to any on the market and you will see the quality is evident.
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex, distort or crack
- All attachments are precision machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on other drains.
- Full 3" height over the discharge port of Rhino II equals more concrete over the horizontal discharge.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder. (no snaking an air line through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain a 1.5" commercial air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Rhino drains do not use any injection molded components which would weaken the structure.
What is the key difference in a Rhino Drain?
Rhino drains are not injection molded ! Injection molding is typically used to mass produce products for the retail market. Other than mass production, injection molded products are typically designed to use minimal quantities of raw material to produce products in shape and form at the minimum amount of cost which of course allows those products to either be sold cheaply and/or produce high profits.