RHINO Drains are more than just another bottom drain.
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex, distort or crack
- All attachments are precision machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on other drains.
- Full 3" height over the discharge port of Rhino II equals more concrete over the horizontal discharge.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder. (no snaking an air line through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain a1.5" commercial air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Rhino drains do not use any injection molded components which would weaken the structure.
WHAT IS THE KEY DIFFERENCE IN A RHINO DRAIN?
Rhino drains are not injection molded ! Injection molding is typically used to mass produce products for the retail market. Other than mass production, injection molded products are typically designed to use minimal quantities of raw material to produce products in shape and form at the minimum amount of cost which of course allows those products to either be sold cheaply and/or produce high profits.