- The Filtral is a compact, all-in-one in-pond filter unit with a UV Clarifier and built-in filtration with 4 different types of filter media that provide mechanical and biological cleaning for ponds up to 1200 gallons.
- The Filtral 1200 is powered by a 250 GPH pump and includes a 9W EPA-registered UV Clarifier, two filter foams, as well as bio-media elements and filter pebbles to ensure extra cleaning power.
- Without a nozzle, the Filtral can run a small waterfall or stream via the diverter valve.
- Three interchangeable nozzles included to create attractive water displays.
- Telescoping nozzle tube included for adaptation to the specific water depth.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- Adjustable flow control fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Its' sloped lid allows large debris to roll off rather than settle and clog the lid of the filter.
- The filter pebbles in the net bag and the bio-media elements offer adequate settling surface for beneficial bacteria.
- This product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
The easy-to-install Filtral 1200 sits completely underwater leaving the appearance of the pond undisturbed. 2 year warranty The Filtral UVC in-pond filter is a compact, all-in-one pond filtration system with a UV Clarifier to ensure clear and healthy water. The fountain attachments are height adjustable for adaptation to various water depths. The fountain pump is integrated, and the Magma, Lava, Vulkan fountain nozzles are included. Four types of filter media are included: bio-media elements, filter pebbles and two types of foam.
- 580 GPH Pump and 9W UVC
- Filter housing Filter media (two filter foams, bio-media elements, and filter pebbles)
- Telescoping nozzle tube
- Diverter valve with flow control
- Magma fountain nozzle
- Lava fountain nozzle
- Vulkan fountain nozzle
File Size: 6.57 mb
|Dimensions||15 x 11.4 x 6.3 in.|
|Net Weight||10.93 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||16 ft|
|Flow Rate||580 GPH|
|Head Height||Up To 7.2 ft.|
|Outlet Connection||1/2 in.|
|Max. Pond Size (no fish)||1200 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (fish stock)||600 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (Koi)||300 gallons|